Help Id Twinshock.

colinf

Just picked up a Fantic twinshock "project".Bought in job lot from a bloke having a clear out.I'm pretty sure it's a 200 (156cc) but could do with you Fantic experts help to confirm that and if possible date it too.First question is do the numbers match on these bike? The frame No. is 0001247 and the engine No. is 0001123. It has a backwards kickstart on the righthand side and final drive sprocket on the left.The con-rod has Minarelli cast on it.There are several references to 350 on it

ie Fantic 350 under the gear lever,Fantic motor trial 350 47 5100 on underside of head and FM350 on the silencer.The plate on the righthand side of the engine is mainly worn away but just readable is ".........350 ,...............tion 6 speed and .......one speciale". Am i right in thinking the FM350 is a 200 model? The side panel has a sticker on the inside which says Trials 200.Couldn't find any numbers of the actual capacity on the motor but the bore is just under 62mm.From what i can gather it's probably early 80's but the seller thought late 70's.Am i on the right track? can anyone date it from the frame/engine numbers.Any help would be appreciated.

I wish!..............When i said it had a backwards kickstart i meant rearward ( conventional) as opposed to meaning the opposite to normal .The Minarelli engine rather than the Fantic one with the "forward" kickstart.Any ideas as to the year?