250 Or 300?

scrambler

hi, i have a brand new 2014 250 jtg and it is incredible! it grips insanely and is ultra smooth but plenty of power past half throttle. i also rode a friends 14 300 which was also new and its also an amazing bike but if you want i bike you can be boss of go for 250. either way there are amazing bikes and the quality is far superior to the other makes out there! :) if you get a jtg your love it!!! ive also ridden a 2012 evo 250 and it felt like my old 125 gasser...

Id go for the 250 as well if that's your worry. My 300 has got a lot more power than last year which was a bit of a shock for me being a Clubman rider. I've fitted a slow action throttle and richened up the mixture on the bottom a tad which has slowed it down a bit.

This weekend coming the new 125 JOTAGAS will be at Butser as well. Im going to grab a go on that.

Thanks for the replies. I guess I already new a 250 was the default choice, but having read that the '12 and '13 Jotagas 300 had really soft power, I wondered if the 250 would be totally gutless. Coming from a motocross/enduro background, it can take a little while to get your head around what makes an ideal trials bike.