Blisters!

Hi ?

Also think about a better fitting glove, one that does not bunch up in the palm as you close the fist. And as said above [gripping too tight] a better standing/bars position may take the pressure off the hands. I did this due to pain in the shoulders and I don't suffer any more. Even fitted bar risers.

Cheers Taff

Blisters are not uncommon when you start riding. You hands will toughen up as you ride more. The best recommendation I can give is to buy good gloves that fit your hands well. They should not cause the skin to bunch up or slide against the grips or glove material. It is this movement of skin on other material that causes blisters. I remember reading in Dirt Rider about one of the pro motocrossers actually spraying his hands with adhesive immediately before putting his gloves on. Seems a bit extreme but he said he never got a blister.

It's probably got more to do with bar position and hand placement or something

Maybe roll your bars fwd or back or trim your grips maybe?

If you are not using gloves meant for riding then maybe you should

Where are your blisters forming and is it the same on both hands ?

He`s likely got soft hands and grips too hard. I always had large calluses. But if I rode all day I would still get them. After a desert race I would have blood all down the front of me. Finally when trials grips came along(They are a tad longer) and just a slight reposition of the hand helped. It was always both thumbs.