Frodsham & District M.c.c Trials Photos 5.1.2014

bultacorock

A Great day out watching and try to get some photos Frodsham & District M.C.C trial on sunday the 5th jan 2014 spotted 2 relly nice looking pre 65s just before the start the were also a few nice twinshocks at the event to here are some of the photos i made

BR

• Like 3

Here are the last set of photos was really good day out lots of great sections the boys on the pre 65s were really good, i heard one of the best riders on a new bike say how did he manage to clean that section on his pre 65 he was really impressed it was great to watch them ride,

BR

• Like 1

Superb pictures - thank you for posting them, it was a good day (as usual) and some really superb bikes and sections. Not sure the pictures show the true extent of the mud to be honest and just how slippy it was.

I queued behind a couple of the guys on the pre-65's on the section you showed at the end for a couple of laps (3&4) when the bottom part of the section had become almost impossible for the newer bikes... as you say the pre-65's lads blitzed there way through with little effort and skipped out over the logs and banks. Superb to watch!!

Nelly - good couple of pics of you there mate - feet up all the way ... unlike Dave G I notice!

• Like 2

Hi Nelly1 good to hear you had a good ride, they have some great venues not too far from Frodsham im just keeping a look out for there 2014 dates to see which i can get over for.

Hi Coops did i post any photos of you ? number not always visible ... bike boots helmet may work ... i have a few more i mainly tried to make photos of the riders i had seen before who seemed happy to have a photo taken of them i can have a look to see if i have any you if you would like one posted

BR

BR - no pictures but that's no bad thing.. I was no86 - red gasser 05, black MOTS helmet and probably a 'suprised' expression or one (or more likely two) foot down!! Switzerland .. that's a long way to travel for a few pics, do you get over often - maybe you could bring your bike (or see if you can borrow one) and come and play in the future.

Really good pictures though ! Thanks again

Edited by coops
  • Like 1

Hi Coops

I found 2 they look good i was not sure but i was thinking you were riding with the boys from frodsham. I lived in widnes until i was 18 i use to be in the South Liverpool club in the 70s. I have some good friends and family in Widnes so when i have time i pop back for a few days. I have been rebuilding a bultaco. I have had a lot of fun making pictures and watching the frodsham club trials trying to work out the line i would try to ride. Working on a bultaco again they were always my favorite bike to ride rebuild is going well. its just me that needs more time in the gym now.

All the best BR

Edited by bultacorock
  • Like 2

Thanks for the pics - and for the fact they're feet up! The Bultaco looks superb btw, always loved them, looks like you've done a cracking job on it - does it run as well as it looks? Hope to see you and the bike in the not too distant future !

• 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Nelly just found your post. Thanks for posting the youtube link, 2 more videos have been posted, my bultaco is training me ! how to ride again lots of fun. Hard to find some were to play that i do not get shouted at ? things have changed in 30 years

So may be back in time for the caves if so i will rent a van and see how i we manage, i think the bultaco will be fine its just me in for a penny in for a pound.

BR

frodsham club may be over now sadly the guys who where running it have given up and i dont know if anyone will take it on which is a great shame.There must have been about 60 riders at the last event even familys having a picnic watching it fingers crossed the guy they had hoped to run it steps up