Frodsham & District M.c.c Trials Photos 5.1.2014

bultacorock

Nelly, good work young man, nice second for you pal ... Think you and clay could be due a step up now ...you can try out the 50/50 class soon as we start running it !! Oh and you're right about the club being in good hands .. things look bright now and hopefully with support we'll go from strength to strength!!

Joe, any chance we could get any of your photos to use on the new web site, would be great if that was possible?? Message me if it's possible.

Cheers

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Coops

The plan was to bring you a CD to the next event to see if you would like to use some of them on your new site ..... so now i know you doi will get them ready, if you can pm me your email i can email you the ones on here websize then bring you a cd to the next event, 50/50 sound like some thing to work up to.

I had a great time at the last one i could get to, really looking forwards to the next event

Hi Nelly well done at the last event. Im sorry i could not make it i wanted to ride , i could not get away from work .....

BR

Edited by bultacorock

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...
Hi Nelly

How you doing, do you know the date for the next trial and which venue it will be start time ...... I have been trying to get a 2015 ACU licence and they say i need a new number from the club the old one did not work. Looking forwards to seeing you all again, really enjoyed the last trial. Been trying to

work out a way of stopping the chain from jamming with mud next time i ride at mouldsworth lot of great tips on here so i will be ready for the next event.

All the best

Joe

tried to PM you but you inbox is full

• 2 weeks later...

that was a great trial good to see you again joe 65 riders everyone had a smile on there face ive found myself a new hero a geordie lad first time on a trials bike ever did a very tricky yellow route and god did he go for it never gave up. Great day

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 months later...