Frodsham & District M.c.c Trials Photos 5.1.2014

bultacorock

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Nelly1

Thanks for letting me Know things are going well again at the club, was hoping to get back for the pre 65 twinshock but could not get away. So the plan is to come along to the one at the caves will bring the bull with me can not wait.

BR

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Nelly

Getting my self sorted for the caves trial on the 4th Do you know the start time i can not find a start time and how do i sign up for the event, any info

would be a big help.

Is there any were to practise not to far from frodsham pay and play ?

Any way thanks for all your help Nelly

and hope to see you all at the caves on the 4th

Joe

Joe, are you on the Bulc? If so looking forward to seeing that.! Not sure I if there's anywhere local these days to pay and play but you may just have to settle for Sunday. Anyway I'll be up there on Sunday so will keep an eye out and drop by and say hello!

Hi Nelly

Hi Coops

Good to see you at the trial warm dry which is what i need for my first go in 30 years

Was great to get out on my bike at last had a 20 mins to play on it before the start, had lots of fun trying to get the hang of things

bike went really well, i came 2nd to last ........ but now i have 3 1/2 hours on the bike.

I did a good job on my ankle i hope to be able to walk on it a bit by the end of next week !!

All the best

BR

Edited by bultacorock

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...