Any Riders In North Carolina?

patriot56

Check out the Trials Training Center in Tenneesee. Many events and trainings available there. Lots of riders from the eastern half of the country are there regularly. Great place to learn, meet and make new friends.

Depending on where in N Carolina you will be, it could be pretty close by.

I'll be in the Southeast part of NC... TTC (~12 hour drive) isn't an option for average day or weekend of riding. That map is awesome; I hope it gets out to more people and grows! Unfortunately, I'll be in the middle of one of those big blank spots on it.

Lake Houser ATV park in NC is a location We use for events all the time , and if your on a trials bike , you can ride there for $6.00 a day . And we'll be riding back in Monroe this year too , I've got a friend with a large piece of trials paradise property there too . And some of the BEST riders in the country hail from the mountains of NC, it'll amaze you , some of the past legends that show up at our events . I live down near Charleston , SC. so it's a minimum of a 3 hr. ride to any event for me , So I tend to do all the 2day events I can to make it worth the effort . STRA puts on some great events too , and there was a map of event locations on their site , But you must remember alot of these easterners just work on their bikes and practice a little in the winter months ...

Good luck with the move,

Glenn

Thanks for that Glenn. I just figured out where RI is. Screw that!

When I was a kid (70's) growing up in Conn. , Exiter RI. was always on the calender of Trials events , Sometimes I wish we had never moved to SoCal ...

Glenn

• 1 month later...

Patriot, I'm in central NC. Will be hosting a 2 day Ryan Young clinic at my farm on 12-13 April. Not sure when you're arriving, but you should register and come on over for it. Also hosting a CVOTC & MTR combined 2 day event in Jun at the place. Have 15 - 20 sections and we ride most every weekend.

We do ride trials in NC...Check out the last edition of Trials and Enduro News. 2 2013 AMA/NATC National Champions live in Raleigh.

Come on out sometime.

• 2 months later...

• 4 months later...