Early Pre-65 Scottish Trials

laird387

Hi Deryk,

I use a I-Pad and ORR is difficult to read on it. I will learn to use the wife's PC then subscribe if she allows me too.

Dave.

Hi Dave,

How are you getting on with bribing the missus? How nice to see the Cheltingham Dad's Army club as your home from home.

Cheers

Deryk

• 1 month later...

Hi,

If you have ridden in the Pre-65 Scottish in the last fifteen years, then you might be interested to know that there will be 'Pre-65 Scottish Photofeatures' in the every issue of forthcoming ORRe digital magazines, starting with the next issue - number 20 - which will be on-line in the next few days, and continuing until further notice. Coverage that has never been seen before, including images from the 1980s right up to 2014.

Each feature will include around fifty or so large clear images, which will include as many riders that we have never seen included in any publication before as we can. Once it is in the magazine - it will be there permanently - guaranteeing your oft quoted 'fifteen minutes of fame'...........

Enjoy,

Deryk Wylde.

Edited by laird387