Italjet Parts Wanted

ktm96duke

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not seen too many Italjets over in Italy.......maybe they made Bernie take em all back to the US.

Let us have a list of what you need.....more likely to get someone contact you with one part you need than a box of bits that are no good to you!

Martin

www.motoswm.com

PS. ............or buy an SWM, better bike and easier to find spares!!!!

:wall: service/owners manuals,sprockets,tanks,seats,any plastic.gasket sets,rings,pistons,airbox,carb boot to airbox.,rubber piece for chain tensioner,exhaust system. yes- i will stay with these non wanted bikes. i am serious as well. can't go the easy route every time-someone has to ride the "bad" bikes too! thanks for replying! JP :blink:

:blink: can't help but try to see if there's any original stuff around first. if i can't ,then i will build,adapt,create. it would be nice to just bolt some of this stuff on as i am already creating alot of special stuff for it-will be a VERY light and neat bike when done.

:blink: true-but i need some of these pieces just for making patterns. sprockets can be made-but it would be cheaper to buy n.o.s. sprockets unless i get a batch made.the manual i do really need-gasket sets save time-the tank saves time as well-plus i actually like green! (but would be happy with white too!) if i ask for everything-then i might get stuff that people might otherwise think i wouldn't want but could actually use-plus it can't hurt-that's how i accumulated so much KTM stuff. thanks for responding!

A long shot probably, but UK dealer Steve Goode may have odd bits for Italjet trials. You can e-mail him at stevejgoode@aol.com or if you want to telephone 0044 (0)1938 850544 - drop the zero in brackets I think.

He definitely has some bits and pieces for twinshocks as he has been trading since 1980 and was an agent for bikes from that era when new. Worth a try.

if i'm a really poor trials rider,it won't matter.it's funny though,the mags didn't say it was that bad,couple people did very well on them in this country,and the model lasted 5 years.yes,i have ridden the one,although not much-it will do.plus it's kinda fun being the freak - i'll always have an excuse for why i'll do so poorly,but what will they say when this horrrible bike and rider do better than some of them????anyway -it's about fun, I like them and will enjoy them. so be it.