Team Wgasa Winter Training 2014

zippy

Awesome vids. Indoors would be nice, although I did go out last weekend in the backyard and practice some with weight transfer for traction in 20cm of snow. It was good for some fun!

Great video from a $30 camera though!

Gotta get out and ride a little bit when and where you can to stay loose on the bike. Sounds like you were practicing for mud the Team WGASA way. http://wgasa.motatrials.com/component/content/article/8-fluffy-kittens/74-mud-snow-practice

• Like 1

It is a great place to practice when outdoors is less than desireable to practice in.

Worst part of it is no heat, so for the first hour or so fingers and toes are pretty cold. But once you are moving and warmed up it's not a problem.

WEAK!!! I had no problem with the cold as seen with my mad skills. I too will soon be uploading my videos from this and the next week.

Now all we need are some cheerleaders who agree with creepy warehouses in Flint and sub zero temps.

--Biff

• Like 2

Hmmm. Maybe I can drag my Pom Poms & cheer outfit utta retirement..... Do you folks in Flint require shaven legs? :hyper:

Actually, I envy y'all for havin' a nice setup like that. I too was outside in our paltry 4"-6" of snow we got last week. Actually used the bike to chase a cow down that had "escaped" from it's pasture, and gotten into my neighbor's property across the road. Fun trying to keep traction & momentum while cutting a scared/surly cow in the direction you'd like her to go..... :closedeyes: Any practice is better than none, tho, huh?

Jimmie

Hmmm. Maybe I can drag my Pom Poms & cheer outfit utta retirement..... Do you folks in Flint require shaven legs? :hyper:

Actually, I envy y'all for havin' a nice setup like that. I too was outside in our paltry 4"-6" of snow we got last week. Actually used the bike to chase a cow down that had "escaped" from it's pasture, and gotten into my neighbor's property across the road. Fun trying to keep traction & momentum while cutting a scared/surly cow in the direction you'd like her to go..... :closedeyes: Any practice is better than none, tho, huh?

Jimmie

Most women around these parts stop shavin their legs in November, about the time Deer Season opens up, some BS about not wearing shorts/being too cold. So you would fit in just fine. :barf::hyper:

Snow riding is difficult but as you already know it does train you on how to ride in the mud.