Montesa 315R Good Choice To Restart?

luct4

Hello

afther riding a Beta Rev3 250CC (novice level) i had no trial for 2 jears. I recently bought
a Beta Rev 3 4-stroke and dont like the bike / the 4-stroke engine. I just found an almost
new Montesa Cota 315R in superb condition. Do you think it would be a good choiche
to restart with for a verry low leveled novice? At this moment i dont (can not) ride technical
trial stuff. The most of the time i ride up- and downwards in the woods and rivvers.

Greathings

Luc

(the Belgium novice)

post-10548-0-51245800-1392016680_thumb.jpg

post-10548-0-20296000-1392016694_thumb.jpg

That looks like a beautifully preserved example of the 315R, wish mine looked like that!

I've just returned to trials after 28 years away and the 315R was my choice to ease me back in and I am very happy with it. Easy to ride, gentle but solid power delivery, good brakes and suspension - ideal.

If you can get that one for the right price I would snatch the owner's arm off.

Hello

the bike is not cheap and not expensive at 1.400£. I can buy the bike from the second owner who owened him
for the last 10 years and rode 5 times on it. Everething looks good and the bike is road registered so i think
i'm gïng to buy the bike. My Beta Rev3 250 was also verry clean but i noticed that the build quality of the
montesa is much better / more solid.

Greathings

Luc

post-10548-0-99257200-1392024448_thumb.jpg

post-10548-0-59471900-1392024464_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys,

i loved the Beta but cant find one verry clean and road registered. The 315 was and is a good alternative for me.
I felt the clutch and said...ok great quality. I now goint to try to find the original headlight because i like
that more but thats a detail.

Greathings

Luc