Clutch Case Breather

canada280i

Yes, I have seen one on a bike, it is a replacement oil filler plug but is at the same height as the new breather on the 2014 models so you can use 450 ml of oil without having to drill the new hole, you just blank off the hole by te sprocket

This company does not ship to Canada which is why I am asking!

are right i've tried to get one to the uk but it wont allow me

to finish the order, just seen this one on a auction website

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bultaco-Fantic-Trials-Gear-Box-Clutch-Oil-Filler-with-Breather-Sherpa-Pursang-/380840887715?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item58abe2c5a3

its apprentley 12mm across the threads

Edited by jsp

just had a reply from trialparts and they will post most places but

the website isnt up to it at the moment but if you email him

emi.koessel@googlemail.com I'm sure he will be happy to help

only £3.70 to get one sent to the UK

The only difference as far as I can tell is the placement of the breather, on theearlier bikes it is low by the sprocket, on the 2014 model thy moved it higher behind the kickstart which allows 450 ml of oil to be use for better lubrication. You cn certainly drill a new hole in the case on the earlier models but the oil filler vent part will do the same job, you just have to blank off the old hole with a small bolt as indicated in the 2014 parts diagram

I figure ossa did it for a reason, more oil makes sense and this breather oil filler plug seems like a perfect solution without having to mod the case. I will report more when the part arrives. JSP has also ordered one and I am sure will also provide feedback