Sherco 290 03 Rear Wheel

carltile

hi I just fitted a second hand rear wheel to my sherco (standard sherco morad rim with sherco hub) that has just been respoked but the offset is about 10mm out does any one know how I can pull it back in without removing the tyre thanks carl

I had a wheel builder do this to me once, as the rim is not centered on the hub from factory. Requires some time, but if you back off the tight side spoke nipples and the pull it the direction it needs to go with the other side and do them all evenly, things should likely work out with a pull of a couple turns on each spoke nipple and equal reduction on the other side.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My spare wheel for the Jarvis which should the same from memory measures 28-29mm from the outside of the disc to the outermost edge of the rim depending on where I measure, is this the measurement you want?

Disc thickness is 3mm which gets you close to the 23mm if you are going off the mounting surface for the disc