Help! New Beta

adam28

Just bought a new Beta and noticed some oil dripping out of the exhaust where it joins the silencer!, and I also noticed the clutch was a bit noisy when pulled in is this normal on Betas? Any suggestions. Thanks

not got one myself but a friend has

when he got it he had to take it back and have a mod done on carb as it was running to rich very hard to start from cold would flood in 2 kicks

he now takes the petrol pipe of as well after riding i dont think this does much but reminds him to turn petrol of

mine used to drip oil out of that joint until I started mixing my oil at 80:1, what are you mixing your oil at and what type of oil are you using as many modern oils can be used at 100:1 reasonably safely.

My clutch does make some noise but that may not be supposed to be happening, although it hasn't been a problem.

bob

Thanks for all your help lads. I bought the bike from TW Bikesport Adn it is not a new bike it`s a few mounth old .I used to run my sherco no a mix of 80-1 so that might stop the oil leaking.