Lost

laird387

Hi,

Most of my negatives are reasonably well organised, such that I can put my hands on particular events, people, machines or whatever - but in one of the storage boxes is a jumble of mixed up negative strips - identity long gone.............

But now, with the aid of an army of armchair detectives called trials central members, I'm hoping to remedy matters, so here goes with the first.

Help! - and enjoy.

Who is this, where and when????????

(Jeff Ward says trifield and suggests either Harwood Dale or behind the Flask Inn - well I've never been to the Flask venue, so Harwood Dale it is!)

post-19290-0-78773700-1394644760_thumb.jpg

Edited by laird387
  • Like 2

Hi,

One of Barry Robinson's images.

Another candidate for identification, who, where, when?

(Chris Clarke says Rossy, and Phil Granby agrees, adding that he is watched by Mick Bailey)

Enjoy.

post-19290-0-87796700-1394646549_thumb.jpg

Edited by laird387
  • Like 2

Hi,

Now here is quite a puzzle, it looks very much like South-midland centre man Roger Ashby - but I can't ever remember Roger on an Ariel special, with a duplex frame and BSA (?) gearbox - unless it was something cooked up by Jim Susans - who Roger (if it is him) knew well!

So, over to you, armchair sleuths, does anybody remember just what the story is?

post-19290-0-15814100-1394705599_thumb.jpg

• Like 1