Excellent Service Today....trials Uk.....gas Gas

ivorspider1290

This week I had a massive load of bad luck and managed to break my 2014 Gas Gas Pro Racing 250, after trying and failing to cure the non starting said bike and annoying my various mates with daft phone calls I had to bite the bullet and chuck her in the van and have a trip up to Trials UK, the lads dropped everything and got her sorted out for me. It turns out I had nipped her up which required a new piston and other bits and pieces. I'm a little upset I'd only done 4 trials on her before I broke her but hey ho that's life. Many thanks to Nigel, Martin and the boy wonder for their efforts today I can now ride or as I like to say wobble my round on Sunday.

The moral of the story is when I now buy a new bike is to get a lanyard kill switch fitted before it leaves the shop. For the sake of 25 quid it would have saved me a massive bill today.

The customer service I received from Trials UK today means I will always return there for my bikes and kit, many thanks again guys for all your effort and hard work today to get me back riding.

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...