Trick Front Forks

no balance

Hello, just in the process of gathering parts to build another Bantam trials. I have found a set of BSA C15 forks and was wondering if these are any good for tricking up with internals from say a jap bike ? if so, any suggestions for what to look out for, advice or info much appreciated.

Many thanks, NB.

Edited by no balance

Yes, I know what your saying Woody but I was thinking about 32mm jap ones, with a strongly fabricated fork brace to take the flex out. In My opinion the larger diameter front forks can look it bit out of proportion on a little Bantam, as long as the compression and rebound works well I would be quite happy with the 32mm size, unless there's a good reason not to ? NB.

Edited by no balance

Hi Guy's

Hi NB

Just go for the Triumph /BSA. Four stud forks.

Because if you are trying to hide Jap forks as you call them inside British sliders you are not building a British Pre 70 trials bike, you are building a "Britshock"

So why go to the expense of trying to disguise the forks, when you could fit some of British manufacture?

Regards Charlie. www.bsaotter.com

• Like 1

Many thanks for the input Guy's, and I do have to agree with Charlie regarding building a bike that is British, I was thinking that doing it my way was going to be the cheapest option, but by the sounds of it maybe not.

When the actual build gets underway I will try to post some photo's of the frame and engine mods etc. Many thanks, NB.

• Like 1