Evo Black Rear Mudguard

mpower

Hi,

Does anyone know whether you still can get the Bosi TTT complete rear mudguard for a 2010 evo 250? I have tried Steve Saunders and he can only get the kits for the tail piece section so you have to cut original guard.

Thanks in advance

Seems like a good idea Ben thanks, have you ever seen one done or have pictures? Just curious if it all lines up like origional, don't mind adding a hole for an extra fixing if need be

I've got a white 2013 one on my 11 bike, Lines up fine, But it does need the extra hole at the front for the support, Just make sure you mark it spot on before drilling, Also you have the benefit of easy access to the air filter, But the lid will probably be extra!

Going with Bens advice I got the 2014 mudguard from trials and tribs, fitted it today and I'm quite happy with it, in my opinion looks better than the 2010.

The guard sits perfect and only mod (as mentioned before) was to drill a hole in the front so it will take the front securing bolt. Only downside was I forgot to order the decal for the airbox lid.

image.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good, I just bought a 2014 mudguard for my bike as well! I to couldn't get the decal for the cover, Lampkins didn't have any 14 ones and on the parts diagram it isn't listed separately, Let me know if you manage to get one.

I tried to get one through trials and tribulations and they don't do them seperate which is odd, you have to buy a complete rear mudguard sticker kit at roughly £40 just to get the air filter lid decal!

Not sure what to do as I've only had this guard for practicing so a missing decal isn't going to hurt , however if you manage to get a decal please let me know.

I know, I emailed Ian@ Trials & tribulations, and he said the same thing, Only available as the kit, Which is what it says on the 14 parts list, But I will contact Lampkins in a while to see when they get them in stock, Usually the decal costs more than the cover itself!

• 3 weeks later...

Going with Bens advice I got the 2014 mudguard from trials and tribs, fitted it today and I'm quite happy with it, in my opinion looks better than the 2010.

The guard sits perfect and only mod (as mentioned before) was to drill a hole in the front so it will take the front securing bolt. Only downside was I forgot to order the decal for the airbox lid.

image.jpg

Looks great. I have a 2011 Evo 4T that I need to replace the rear mudgard...is the 2014 more flexible that the older, more brittle 2011s? Also, is that a GasGas front fender? I hav gone through a few of those as well.

Thanks

Tom

I wanted a black guard and settled on one of those flexible Top Trial Team rear guard conversions as seen on ebay for about £ 40. On its 5th outing my 'unbreakable' rear mudguard snapped. Having cut up a perfectly good guard to fit this I am disappointed to say the least. Didn't even come off, just got my wait back too far going over a log, legs mad the guard flex, the tip of the guard touched the tire and suddenly I have a 2 piece mudguard. Don't ask me to recommend them!

unbreakablemugdguardBeta.jpg

Edited by ross brown

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great. I have a 2011 Evo 4T that I need to replace the rear mudgard...is the 2014 more flexible that the older, more brittle 2011s? Also, is that a GasGas front fender? I hav gone through a few of those as well.

Thanks

Tom

Just picked up a new 2013 white fender and airbox cover. I did not get any screws and was wondering where the airbox lid screws down to? I have an 2011 Evo 4T