Magical Shock Rebuild

huffysgas

Hi there I have a set of Magical shocks on my ossa that have expired ! I have pulled one apart but have a problem that I cannot get the correct amount of oil back in them . I havnt yet had a response of Craig at Magicals and Iam aware he may now not be trading . Could anyone advise someone who could rebuild them ? I dont want another brand they have been brilliant right up to the point they exploded . Thanks in advance Jim

Definitely repairable Jim, I bent a rod on one of mine a couple of months ago (over 3 years of pretty hard use, so can't really complain) and gave them to Blai at Telford. He took them back to Spain with him, rebuilt them and sent them back.

Might be worth having a word with Alan Whitton? I'll see him at the PJ1 round on Sunday, so I'll ask him anyway

Should've gone to J Bull !

To be fair John built the first shocks for the bike and they were awful and we couldnt get them right they now grace a shelf in the garage collecting dust , iam no expert on suspension they just didnt work .

UPDATE - Yes they can be repaired , have stripped and identified the seals, bushes bearings etc on Sunday ordered Monday Rebuilt today and repressurised with air ( not nitrogen )today have ridden for 3 hrs this evening and they are perfect . I will be putting a kit together as soon as I can if it helps anyone out Jim .