2014 Cma National Trials Championships

Michael, yes you should be here, not only for the riding, but to see how we do things and also spend some time with the TAC members and see what our goals are! The turnout looks to be very good, and judging by the amount of views on the topic on our homegrown website forum, its generating some huge interest with 600 views!

This is exactly what we are hoping that the Canadian Trials Championships can be, as it once was some years ago! I see Derek is in town and was riding yesterday, so i hope to see him today!!

Steve

Good luck this weekend to all the competitors, volunteers, and organizers remember it is your choice to have fun :D don't forget to have a few laughs along the way.

I will get out there one of these days. A friend of mine just moved back to BC, the last time I was out there was for his wedding might have to head back to visit him and check out this VMC. I'm afraid it would just make me jealous to see so many people out enjoying trials.

Play safe!

Day1 of the Canadian Trials Championships went off without a hitch and the weather was amazing, 19c and sunny. It was a tough day for most riders as they tried to come to grips with the very slippery rocks of Vancouver Island after several days of rain leading up. Victoria's own Thomas Cordner dominated the Champ class, and the Champ shootout! We had a record number of spectators for the shootout, and the riders did not dissapoint! Dan Johnson from Ontario was 2nd and Jonathan English from Ont was 3rd. Full results and a report to follow after Day2 today!

After the second day of competition at the 2014 Canadian Trials Championships, with another win in the Championship class, Thomas Cordner of Victoria BC is " unofficially' the 2014 National Trials Champion!!! Well done to all the riders.... bit tired tonight! Full report to follow!

I have some fantastic video that someone shot of the Champ shootout and put together with some music, but I am clueless AND have a new phone i dont know how to use properly yet! If someone sends me their email address- Michael- I will send and perhaps you can post the link on this thread for me? :D

Steve

or email me direct- teamfracy@shaw.ca