Too Old?

stumpyden

If 62 is too old then I will have to stop riding next month. That's not going to happen!

There are plenty of us in the "over 60" range that ride on a regular basis. My best advice is get to some local events, meet some people and find a group who welcome you and have a great time.

Remember we don't stop riding because we get old, we get old because we stop riding.

• Like 3

Your never too old ... One of my best memories is of a ITSA event that I went to almost ten years ago when I got back into trials too ...

The most inspiring thing I saw that day was a couple of gentlemen on some nice old cubs , They both were pushing 70 at the time (I think) and the style and grace they showed when riding was great , But the smiles on their faces while they did it was even better !

And I swear I get younger when I'm on my bike !

Glenn

I had my 58th birthday last Saturday, my wife said she would give me supersex for my birthday present , I said I would have the soup.

Ironic, was just wondering about you yesterday.

I would rather go fishing, don't get near as dirty!

As to orig post, go ror it, but I will say newer lighter bikes are a spoiler. Makes the old lead sleds really feel like one!