Trials Boots In The South West

stpauls

Don't know if anyone has restarted BVM in Stroud,but they would have been the choice. Have to say I would look at Gaerne boots - best and most comfy boots I've ever had.The Sidi ones I had last were never comfy and leaked badly when anywhere near water.The Alpinestars before that were comfy but leaked too.The Gaernes seem to have both covered...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

Re: "Active Bikesport have a large selection of Gaerne boots at Chewton Mendip last week". Does anyone have an address, telephone number or e.mail address? I can only find an Active Bikesport at Yeovil.

Thanks

Edited by stpauls

Hello

Re: "Active Bikesport have a large selection of Gaerne boots at Chewton Mendip last week". Does anyone have an address, telephone number or e.mail address? I can only find an Active Bikesport at Yeovil.

Thanks

I don't know is the same one that was in Yeovil 2003 but they are advertising in TMX activebikesport@gmail.com 01761 241887 just curious to see if the same people?

Yes, same guys, different location, dont know the specifics, except that they had in stock the exact Nau lid in the sizes and colours I was after, and the Clice pants in my size and colour which deserves a well respected thumbs up for me for having a good choice, as buying lids online is impractical due to getting a good fit.

Im yet to do my first trial as a newbee, just kitted up now all ready. They're also stockists of ipone lubes and Sherco also. Hope this helps, their TMX advert has the contact info.