Video Ssdt 2014 Saturday

guys

Thanks John

This is the first thing every day I enjoy looking at, getting to check out each day of footage you post. we have 4 Kiwi riders over there one on the pre 65 and the other 3 enjoying the 6 day with each having a great day of riding.

Regards Wakka NZ

• Like 1

And a big thanks from me, for the effort you have put in to get these daily vids out so quickly.

As a newbee to TC, and novice trials in general, these videos have provided me with so much helpful info and given me a great insight to this awsome event. What a great week you have all had. Top job

• Like 1

Bigfoot:

Thanks so much for all the great images you provided those of us who could not be there, but enjoy it from the warmth of our home!! yes, the use of the drone was fantastic and a very cool surprise! Well done!

Steve

Hi john,

Your videos are great and give a new perspective to our sport, (I don't want to be a kill joy, just trying to make you aware as my brother has one and has been asked to film a trials event, financially it is prohibitively not worth it, due to the licensing and fees etc) but the person operating the DJi vision may want to check the CAA web site and EuroUSC before they continue using it. There has already been a prosecution by the CAA, costing the pilot over £4k in fines and costs. (Let's just say, YouTube and Vimeo could be used against you) the bbc did a feature about it today and the guy on there said the CAA are clamping down on illegal and unsafe use. I don't know if your are aware of the restrictions around people and property, the max height and using a camera on a drone etc.

I'd hate to hear that they have got into trouble or anything and I hope you don't take offence to me contacting you about this. I did try to pm you, but you cannot recieve pm's. Here's a link,

http://www.caa.co.uk/default.aspx?catid=1995&pageid=16012

Cheers Andy

Edited by jj65