How Much Is A New Gas Gas 300 Pro In Ny?

smarty156

Congrats on the move! You will show up just in time for American Thanksgiving that next Thursday. Find a small turkey and have a feast.

You might want to steer clear of the malls and shopping centers that following Friday. People tend to get trampled over shoes and electronics on that day.

--Biff

• Like 1

So, the bad news is I've just spoken to an experienced shipping company and they say there's no way I can have the bike shipped over to the US. Anything with an engine (even a lawn mower) would not be allowed in.

I guess the silver lining is I'll be getting a new trials bike at some point in the next few months!!

You could take it apart and send it in boxes.Drain the fluids in engine and forks ship by fed ex or ups.I have sent motors and such this way.JR

When I returned from Michigan to Germany, that was the way for me to ship my Scorpa: disassemble and send it as UPS parcels. Cheaper than to ship a whole bike. And a fun task to re-assemble... If you are going for a new bike anyways, it doesn't matter too much. Finding a used bike was harder for me when I moved to the US, less bikes to choose from than in Germany.

• Like 1

When I returned from Michigan to Germany, that was the way for me to ship my Scorpa: disassemble and send it as UPS parcels. Cheaper than to ship a whole bike. And a fun task to re-assemble... If you are going for a new bike anyways, it doesn't matter too much. Finding a used bike was harder for me when I moved to the US, less bikes to choose from than in Germany.

froh, dass du zurück bist mein Schatz, lange Zeit kein Chat!

Mein Jesus, I hope google translate works! Or she may kill me!