Green Sticker ?

axulsuv

OK cali guys ...

I've been away since 2003 . used to live in Arrowhead . If I move back , what will it take me to get my trusty Fantic collection green stickered out there ? My First wife wants me to come back ? Or is Flagstaff Arizona a better option ? I like the climate / terrain in both areas .

Just curious of what you know ...

Glenn

OK cali guys ...

I've been away since 2003 . used to live in Arrowhead . If I move back , what will it take me to get my trusty Fantic collection green stickered out there ? My First wife wants me to come back ? Or is Flagstaff Arizona a better option ? I like the climate / terrain in both areas .

Just curious of what you know ...

Glenn

Green Sticker shouldn't be a problem based on the year. But if you haven't been here in awhile, you may not like the place so AZ might be a great backup plan........or God Forbid......Texas

Just come to Texas, it is half way, that way you have somewhere to go when the wife kicks you out again!

The riding sucks, but the women are better looking!

Copey , As to better looking I doubt it ...(think Jennifer Beal ,Flashdance era ... :))And after we got divorced ,we got our friendship back and have been close buddies for the last 25 years . And is the Drilling kicking in anywhere near you ? But I do like the flagstaff area though .

Copey , As to better looking I doubt it ...(think Jennifer Beal ,Flashdance era ... :))And after we got divorced ,we got our friendship back and have been close buddies for the last 25 years . And is the Drilling kicking in anywhere near you ? But I do like the flagstaff area though .

Drilling? Gas wells are abundant north and west of here with the frackers. Nothing local to me.

Seems to me once you leave DFW going west, there is nothing but endless miles across the scrub and desert. Takes a day drive just to get out of Texas at El Paso. Southern NM and AZ, more desert, another day!

I have been to Flagstaff and I liked it as it stuck in my mind as a nice place, hope they have not ruined it!