2006 Sherco

jenkinsm

The Sherco site says (below) completely new models in the 50cc and 125cc class, I don't think we will see a complete new design of all the trials models, I did hear rear suspension and frame color change.

If the bikes are on show in Paris, then I would think someone will soon have a picture or two.

[Q] Sherco site.

After its first year in the enduro market, Sherco presents several new features for the 2006 season. In the past six years Sherco has proven to the world that they are a manufacturer of leading edge off-road motorcycles. The models presented here are no exception.

The effort has not been in vain, in these six short years Sherco has created a complete line of Enduro and Trials Motorcycles with more than 16 available models and several more under development including the new 2.5i. During the next 9 months Sherco will revise all of their existing models with completely new Trials and Enduro models in the 50cc and 125cc class. These bikes will be ready to be shown at the next Paris Motorcycle Exposition thus showing the tremendous amount of activity that has been generated by the Spanish-French firm.

Another snip from the Sherco website, maybe we will see all new tackle ?

After presenting the 06 enduro range, Sherco announces that the long awaited 06 trials models will be presented in the next Trial des Nations, which is held in Sestriere (Italy), the next 23rd and 24th of September.

The factory promised a complete redesign for the 2T and 4T models, which will be the base for the next generation of Sherco trials models in the future.

Albert Cabestany will be riding the event with the new model.

• 2 weeks later...
Another snip from the Sherco website, maybe we will see all new tackle ?

After presenting the 06 enduro range, Sherco announces that the long awaited 06 trials models will be presented in the next Trial des Nations, which is held in Sestriere (Italy), the next 23rd and 24th of September.

The factory promised a complete redesign for the 2T and 4T models, which will be the base for the next generation of Sherco trials models in the future.

Albert Cabestany will be riding the event with the new model.

Should be seeing the 06 within the next 3 days then i guess.