Sheffield Indoor 2015

dab-man

I see it's that time of year again to think about tickets for Sheffield indoor, haven't been for many years but think its time to give a visit again ( I went to the first) this time to take my 5 year old son. The big question is can you choose your seats when booking and where is a good area to sit (imagine too close is no good as too low) and where is a good place to stay close by? Any tips gratefully recieved.

Yes you get the choice of seats when online booking.

As a general rule we always try to sit on the back couple of rows of the first tier of seats and middle-ish of the arena.

Too near the front and you'll have a decent view of 1 or 2 sections but nearer back of first tier you'll have a good view of 6 or 7 and obviously you'll have the screen wherever you sit.

Earlier you book the better the choice.

If you go on the website you can see the seating plan

• 4 months later...

Maybe a bit late, but for somewhere to stay there is a travel Inn at the end of the arena car park. Unfortunately I was late with booking this year, so I'm at the premier Inn which is about a 20 minute walk away as the one on the car park was fully booked.

Not complaining though, TGI Fridays right next door so I can still stuff my face.

Edited by hrc2002

• 2 weeks later...

It's my first time at Sheffield this year, what's the car parks like? Any tips? Thanks greg

No 1 tip would be to get there early and go to pub or restaurant. Car parks at arena, but they're very busy.

• Like 1