Show Us Your Montesa!

lewis315r

Yes! Its my white van. My motorcycle transporter and sleeping area on ride over-nighters.

I had to pick the Montesa up from a freight depot about 20 miles from home. Saved another $150 fee if they loaded it up on smaller truck for delivery.

My daughter and I slid it down some rails to get it in garage. It was pure joy opening that box one staple at a time!!

Mags

Kid at Xmas is putting it lightly! Hehehehehe I got to assemble it somewhat... put bars on, bigger exhaust cone and full checkover of fastener tightness. Only found two loose.... ring grips on the rubber boot on throttle body.

Got about 12 hrs on it now.

Mags

• Like 1

That is great Mags, so when are you starting the search for the classic montesa then? ;)

Would love one but I have a super, duper, uber super secret project I want to try first. It may not be possible so I'll reveal it after more research!

I do have my name on a list for next years Race Replica but it may stay in crate until I become a better rider.... well, at least good enough not to damage the thing! I'm a fair bit down the list so will just as easy NOT get one.

Heading out in about an hours time to ride area for the day, beautiful blue sky, 23 deg today.... ride, ride, ride!

Mags

• Like 1