Sherpa 350 (159) Air Filter Box

steviebulto67

would someone be kind enough to enlighten me as to the state of my hubs please? should they be shiny chrome or have they been steel lined? before the bike was stripped down the brakes did work but since this is my first bike I've no benchmark to compare.........

cheers

D

post-18858-0-88295400-1408306319_thumb.jpg

post-18858-0-87370600-1408306392_thumb.jpg

they should be both shinny chrome and look ok on the photos. even if there's slight pitting should be ok it's only when there badly pitted that they need relining. make sure you heat the hubs up with warm Air or heat gun before putting the wheel bearings in.

Edited by bondy

Paul Jackson is the person to contact for Bultaco brake hub relining. Paul is based at Outlane near Huddersfield.

Just curious as to who the person is in Birmingham as I've never heard of anyone here that does them

Edited by woody

hi woody i have the guys number i think he is out in the sticks some where i think i have the address ill look tomorrow. iv'e had 3 rear hubs done by him. it was last year i had the last 1 done so off the top off my head can't think i know i had to send the hub to another address because were he is out in no mans land. unless they been there before they can't find him. i will let you know woody ok.