My First Go! Balance, Tight Turns, Kicker Ramp...

ben888

G'day Ben,

Loved watching another BenVid! Good work on the bike, mate! Catching up to me! (cheekySmirk) How bloody addictive are these Trials bikes, huh! I wish we had an area to practice in our city instead of travelling 140k's! One day maybe!

You might have seen the post I put up for my wife's first trial comp. I did the comp as well but did not get any decent go pro stuff. Didn't even get time for a few stills or to complete the comp! Only got 22 of 40 sections done but we had a ball. Had 4.5 hrs to complete and only had time for a quick bite and drinks and into it again.

Here is a pic of my score cards... I'm stoked with it as an over 55 yr old in "intro"! My goal is to now complete a 40 section... and then on to a 40 section with a big fat zero! Dreamy stuff huh!!

Mags

post-20008-0-77216000-1412286276_thumb.jpg

Nice vid, the tash was somehow distracting though, hehe. And your beta looks like a very clean bike, nice.

It's good to see sections marked out clearly, not always the case. I went to watch an A grade trial locally last month and it was a bit of a struggle to work out the routes!

How was the first trial you went to, was it quite daunting?