Congratulations Emma Bristow

pro sport

I agree, congratulations and very well done!

Her face is becoming very recognisable! I showed my wife and daughters the FIM girls of Trials video and my wife says "Thats Emma". It might sound strange but my wife is very proud of her because my wife is English born. She still goes for Australia in the Ashes though!! Hehehehe

Mags

• Like 1

Yes indeed, massive congratulations to Emma, nobody can argue she hasn't put in the hard graft required to be the best in the world. Long overdue and very well deserved.

However, lets not forget Becky Cook! We can proudly boast we have the top two ladies in the world. I may be wrong, but it appears Becky is not quite as well supported as Emma (Is Becky a full time pro rider?) yet she never gave up and her determination snatched a win in the third round that took the championship down to the wire! Great stuff, long may it continue.

It's very encouraging to see the number of girls/ladies getting into trials, you seem to see more and more these days. Lets hope having the worlds top two can inspire a few more! (Although not too many, we still relay on a few trials WAGS as observers.......)

• Like 1

I guess the trials girls have HABS! Hehehehe

WAGS doing observing... MMMmmm! There's a 5 with that distraction!

I wish we had some coverage of the Ladies and/or Men's World Champs here in Australia. Have to rely on the vid section here or Utube for any snippets of it.

Mags