Can Someone Id This Bike?

sawtooth

I've just bought this 2012 300cc from a shop and it's being delivered tomorrow. They've said they believe the previous owner had put all the bling bits on including s3 head and red Klein carb etc so it's not a true factory Raga rep. It has some raga bits on it but also does not have black rims so I think the shop may be correct. So does anyone know what model it actually is?

More pics to follow later

Edited by sawtooth

Too many contradictions on this, frame color (unless re-sprayed) says Raga, wheel rims silver say not older than 2011 if Raga, shock spring should be purple unless shock or spring changed from standard Reiger. Air box small gas gas stickers 2011 pro. White front forks 2011 raga (black on standard models) or 2012 pro (raga went to tech forks in 2012)

One way to try and compare is go on GG main site and search past models on menus then each one has pictures of the years.

Edited by wright4d

Too many contradictions on this, frame color (unless re-sprayed) says Raga, wheel rims silver say not older than 2011 if Raga, shock spring should be purple unless shock or spring changed from standard Reiger. Air box small gas gas stickers 2011 pro. White front forks 2011 raga (black on standard models) or 2012 pro (raga went to tech forks in 2012)

One way to try and compare is go on GG main site and search past models on menus then each one has pictures of the years.

Thanks yeah that's the problem I'm having! Have had a look round the website but different things point me to different models lol When it arrives tomorrow I'll have the frame number so will contact GasGas.