1999 Sherco Hoses

toetoe

i am looking for a new or used set of hoses for my 1999 sherco 250 but can't seem to find anything, i think it was the splat shop that told me that this year, sherco have stopped making parts for them so i was wondering if may be the Xispa could fit or does anyone know of something compatible or even second hand, i would prefer new but what ever i can get my hands on will do.

Just do a search on ebay for automotive or coolant hoses, loads of straight and bent hoses are available. You might have to use copper (plumbing) elbows for some tight bends.

I think I got my last hose from ap motorparts.

Top hose appears fairly straight and non special in the parts illustration for that year. Lower one seems the same part number for later models like "04 I looked at.

it is the top hose i was looking for and it is just a strait piece, so it's good news really, i thought i would be paying loads more money because of the age of the bike, thanks for the help.

Fill it with coolant & squeeze the hoses a few times to force any air back to the radiator, run it for a while then recheck the level which should be above the top of the coils but below the top of the filler

In the parts list it did appear they put the thermo switch in the top of the rad on that year so I would not run it too low or the sensor may not contact the thermo switch properly to make it work! Possibly why they changed the arrangement!

Straight hose that size should be available at the auto parts vendor I would think. 1/2 inch or 13mm I believe. Standard screw clamps just work!