Scott Trial 2014

jhunterfoods

What's the point in looking up Trials Central at 11:25 pm on the night of gone Scott trial and they still have no news of the results ?

Results are never out till close to midnight. Big task for them to sort out. Just been told 15-20 minutes.

JR, I take it you are an unsupported rider, you buy and maintain your own bike etc.

Just wonder how many others in your situation have taken on and beaten the factory riders to be best on time?

You looked like you had given it you all, but I bet it was worth it when you picked up that trophy.

I get a some help from a good family friend, which is greatly appreciated and to give him standard time in return meant as much to him as me.

I certainly didn't expect to go that quick as its was only my 4th time on the bike since june!

The last hour was the hardest I've ever done, Jonathan passed me and I knew I had to stay with him, sticking to his back wheel was hard, but catching back up with him after struggling and crashing in sections, while he did them was destroying my body. Shattered yes, didn't even make it to the presentation!

it wasn't until the next morning when I realised done it. Well worth the pain.

• Like 2

JR, I take it you are an unsupported rider, you buy and maintain your own bike etc.

Just wonder how many others in your situation have taken on and beaten the factory riders to be best on time?

You looked like you had given it you all, but I bet it was worth it when you picked up that trophy.

There was only two factory riders at the scott dibs and emma.