Ventoux / Robregordo 2015

wobbler

Just to update a little, the entries should be out today on the Ventoux trial  classic site.  

Bike requirements...  Engine sprocket guards must be fitted, along with rear swinging arm guards, where the chain and sprocket meet.  lights as mentioned must be of motorcycle origin and not repeat not  mountain bike type. The do not have to work.

Due to some one trying to be toooooo clever last year ,  later aircooled mono engines  307/309 Fantic or Aprillias with twinshocks mounted will not be accepted .

Helmets must adhere and be stamped ECE 2205 , whilst no expert all trials helmets of the last three years have this anyway.. 

Good luck and see you there.

Metisse,

Do I just enter on line through the web site ??? and do I enter all three of our team ??

What about payment ???

Sorry to be a pain - I can manage some of the French but not all of it

Thanks

The Wobbler

I have just entered myself, so you go to pre inscription there is a yes or no box to tick to start with concerning whether you need additional insurance.. I have the bike insure and are covered so its a no for me, as for riders in the uk I would think. Pre inscription you just fill it out for yourself like any other entry form. You do however add the name of the other team members in the box provided. Level.. Yellow easier route, Blue middle, Red Hard. You download your dossier, which will appear like a pre filled in entry, print it off and send it to the address indicated. Payment for non Frenchies is cash when you arrive to sign on. Don't forget you need to take driving licence, bike registration details and insurance details when you sign on.

If I have missed something or anything else needs to be addressed I will post.

Don,t forget the Helmet has to correspond to the regs I posted earlier in the thread, if not no ride. Lights must be fitted but don't need to work.

Hi

Yes I cannot see a problem doing that, each one will have a different dossier number. Print all the different entries off and send in one envelope.. Et volia. Out of interest are there many Brits apart from the normal/ regular faces coming.

• 1 month later...

The entry for this trial is now up to 450 riders, the organisers are now seriously looking to curtail any further entries, if you are undecided, or have just entered in the last week you may not get in and have your entry returned.

Another quick thought...

The weekend before this trial, there is a French classic round being held at Sardent, Nr Limoges Creuse. It will be using land also used for the well known classic four day trial, that many on here may well know or in fact ride. Its a new event this year and they would welcome any riders on their way down to Provence that may fancy a warm up. Its a two day event , although the championship is on the Sunday. Camping on site ..

• Like 1

Hi: About Robregordo here is the information:

Dates: 3 & 4 October

Robregordo: 100 Km in the mountains north Madrid in the A1 road.

Riders: Any EU licence is wellcome with a start permit from your federation (something easy and cheap to handle).

Bikes allowed: Any pre65, twinshock or aicooled monoshock allowed. Aicooled monoshock riders have a handicap. Bikes with big modifications can ride but not in the pre categories. (pre bikes highly modified can ride in non pre categories).

Trial: 35 / 40 Km route all off road. Not road registration or insurrance required. Only requirement for the bike is a KILL BUTTON. Entry includes a strong insurrance. 25 long sections per day.

Categories:

Yellow-Clásicos +50: Easy route, clubman in the UK for riders 50 years old and more.

Yellow-Clásicos: Easy route, clubman in the UK for riders less than 50 years old.

Yellow-Pre75: Easy route, clubman in the UK for riders using a pre75 bike (any age of course...).

Green-Trialeros: Expert in some trials in the UK.

Green Pre80: Expert in some trials in the UK, for riders using a pre80 bike.

Blue-Expertos: A tough expert rout in the UK.

Entries: For residents outside Spain please contact me ASAP in this email javiercruzalonso@gmail.com entries cost 120€ and includes insurrance; snacks and soft drinks after the trial; Saturday dinner; Tshirt.

To follow the trial riding a bike: You can do so, but need an special entry for followers that cost 75€ and includes insurrance; snacks and soft drinks after the trial; Saturday dinner; Tshirt.

post-2577-0-27944200-1441709649_thumb.jpg

Edited by greeves

• 3 weeks later...

Just worth a mention the Mont Ventoux trial barely two weeks away had 470 entries, to which it appears 170 riders were unlucky to miss out.  So 300 classic riders will enjoy the provence sunshine.. I hope.

Safe journey down to the Brits and good luck.

• Like 1

A guard must be fitted to the swinging arm, usually shark fin in shape and positioned down so it covers where the chain meets the rear sprocket. It is a must. In fact all trial in France require this for future reference. Plus not forgetting a working kill button.