Ossacels (Spain)

fourex

Hello All, Has anyone dealt with Ossacels recently and how did it go? I ordered parts for my MAR months ago and have not seen them yet, I've sent numerous emails both in english and spainish and had no reply.

I haven't paid for anything yet as I chose COD, he didn't offer PayPal as an option when I ordered online.

It's frustrating the hell out of me that I can't get parts I need out of him and that my emails go unanswered.

I remember looking at Ossacels with a view to buying some Ossa parts a few years ago but came to the conclusion that if you were outside of Spain it would be a very difficult process, so I didn't try

The situation for Ossa parts has improved a lot in recent years though and parts are more readily available from a number of suppliers - what is it that you meed

Hi fourex i dont know what parts you require but have you tried in motion (Bultaco UK) they advertise on this site and have a section for Ossa spares I use them here in Spain and service is first class hope this might help you out

There's a few small parts that Cels has that I can't find elsewhere, like the smaller secondary spring on the chain tensioner arm, rear brake drum actuating arm spring, side stand spring. Also his mk2 seat looks more authentic than others with regards to the clover within the 'O'ssa, I'm a bit fussy. His parts are also well priced which I felt would slightly negate the expected high shipping costs.

I have bought some stuff from in motion before, their shipping to Australia was very quick and expensive. I've also had prompt service from france trial classic and ossa world in the states, ossa worlds shipping rates to Oz are crazy expensive.

I'm also after a new rear axle for a mk2, one of those spindly 12mm jobs. Anyone know where to find one? My bike has an extra bearing spacer kit and flat sprocket fitted by a previous owner and the axle is only slightly bent but the thread is very sad looking.

From what I've read here on older posts Steve Sells does Ossa stuff as a sideline/hobby business and can be difficult to contact, could someone possibly PM me his email address?

I bought a 12mm spindle from Ebay for a pitbike, only a few quid.

Fits a treat.

Just measure the length of the old one (and remember to account a little for all the bends!) and do a bit of searching on there as many are listed at different lengths.

Edited by goudrons