Rider From Denny Making A Comeback

erskatune

Hi all

My names Richard just getting back into trials after years of road bikes. Ive ridden trials since school

and had trials bikes on and off since then but been out of it for seven years. Ive just bought a Gas Gas

and im looking forward to having a crack at some local trials around stirling area.

If any one can recommend a good practice spot it would be appreciated as my old stomping ground

Fankerton glen has apparently become a nature reserve so I can imagine its out of bounds these days.

Is it just me or was the public a lot more mellow in 1993.

Cheers

Richard

Hi Richard welcome,nearest I know is Glenlomond near Kinross which isn't on your doorstep..

Most weekends our members have at least a play or an organised trial be it ourselves,Dunfermline MCC or Lothian Trials club.

If you can get on the East Scotland Trials forum it's good for local stuff.

Out next beginners/clubman trials the 7th December (Combined with Mickey Oates Montesa test day)

Wee bit of a trail as we're in NE Fife.

No pack drill though just turn up and ride.

Don't think folk were any more tolerant in 1993,you were younger and probably cared less what they said.

On a serious note there's been a couple of bike thefts in your area lately so take care.

Happy wobbling.

Hi again , thanks for the pointers particularly the bike theft issue. I always thought it was more of

an English problem as you didn't hear much of it here in the past ,in my area at least. Ill be giving

your clubs site a look as I like the laid back approach to trials. Cheers for the help and ill see you

in the sections.