Magical Fork Springs

furse

Furse ;

Let me know how they work , as I've got wes's with pvc spacers in my 240 , and I keep looking at the magicals so my front end may work as good as the fantastic works performance custom shocks on the rear ...

thanks,

Glenn

Edited by axulsuv

Glenn, will do, the springs are actually shorter than the original fantic ones, spring thickness is slightly thicker and obviously the tighter progressive coil at one end, going to try them tomorrow hopefully.

Tried the springs today and very happy, as soon as I lifted it off the stand I noticed the front end was sitting up and not sagging. They feel good, easy to alter with reducing the spacer height adjuster.

Don't get me wrong they are no Showa forks, and the original springs were 30 years old so they needed a birthday!

• Like 2

Does your 200 have the same 35mm marzorochi's as my 240 ? and did you get the caps and adjustable spacers ?

And which one of their spring sets did you get ... I just see hard or progressive springs listed, does not state magicals ...

Thanks for your time and I'm glad your happy with what you bought .

Glenn

The parts should fit all the 35mm marzorchi forks fitted to the fantic twinshocks.

I believe it is the progressive springs that are part of the magicals set up.

The full set up would be the progressive springs, adjustable spacers and the adjustable fork caps.

The adjustable spacers make it easier to get the initial set up right.

The adjustable caps make it easier for you to make changes to the set up on the move.

The springs are shorter than standard - much shorter than the original single pinch bolt 200 forks. This means that without buying the adjustable spacer you will need to modify/ make your own spacers with tubing and or washers but it can be done and the resulting fork action will be the same.

I bought the springs and the adjustable spacers but keep thinking about the caps as they look so pretty. The original springs on my bike were much too soft either through age or my weight.

The adjustable spacers allowed me to easily set the preload on the springs and it is also easy to take the cap off and make any adjustment in the garage.

Fork oil weight also has a big influence on how the forks feel. I settled on 10 wt. after a bit of experimenting.

I am a clubman rider and I am happy with the set up which gives me a stable and predictable fork action.

• Like 2