1987 Rtl Spares Needed

lee harris

Right..I need some help...a friend of mine here is looking for RTL Honda parts. He needs and airbox to carby rubber hose, and the longest pivot bushing on the lower shock linkage. Where to ask in Europe for RTL spares. Its a 1987 by the way. Any suggestions? Thanks

Sadly, I can imagine his only option will be used parts as parts with NNO or ND9 are HRC parts and not available, or very unlikely to be. The lower linkage bush, look at a bearing supplier for something, you probably won't get an exact copy, but he could make a spacer to get the collars.

As jj65 says you're unlikely to get these parts new. I don't think they're specific to the 1987 model RTL though. You might want to give Richard Allen a ring to see what he's got WRT the carb to air box connector.

Depends what you mean by the linkage bush. If it's the bearing I've often been able to get these from a local bearing supplier if you take the old one in for measurement. If it the collars then you will probably need to get them made.

As jj65 says you're unlikely to get these parts new. I don't think they're specific to the 1987 model RTL though. You might want to give Richard Allen a ring to see what he's got WRT the carb to air box connector.

Depends what you mean by the linkage bush. If it's the bearing I've often been able to get these from a local bearing supplier if you take the old one in for measurement. If it the collars then you will probably need to get them made.