Graphics?

drbillz

Am I posting this to the wrong forum? If so, message me moderators.

Where in the USA can I get graphics for a 2009 2.9? Stock is fine. Others fine also. Thanks!

Guess I'll try calling RyanYoung since they got me parts in 1 day! Awesome.

Edited by drbillz

For others looking for graphics in the USA, Ryan Young Products has both the stock and S3 Transformer after market graphics. Good luck finding anything else!

The thing you need to grasp is the fact that Sherco USA is the importer on this side of the pond and all things Sherco go through them. They also handle S3 stuff, all of which can also be obtained by(through)your local dealer whom you should likely meet! They typically carry common stuff you may need and are closer by and may be of great assistance if needed! Support your local! Cost is the same!

There are not a lot of options on Sherco graphics, only other major one I can think may be Jitsie. Not sure if any stock them here, possibly Lewissport, but likely you would order from UK supplier otherwise. If you just must have that custom look!

Custom look? I just want.... something! What's on it looks like crap(meaning scratched, beat up, or even missing).

What you have to understand is, unlike a Sherco dealer on every corner, here in the USA a 'Sherco dealer' is someone that signed up to sponsor their kid riding the bike so maybe they might be able to get parts to keep it running. Closest real dealer is over 2 hours away and has nothing in stock in the line of parts. Everything must be ordered, then sent to me or I drive 2 hours(one direction or 4 hours total)to get it. Or I get online, and have someone (RyanYoung)in Kentucky, the next state over (still 7 hours away!), send it to me and I get it overnight.

Now, if you want to talk Honda, there's a dealer in town. Harley? In town. That's it! Even Yamaha or Suzuki or Kawasaki are 1.5 hours away. KTM 1.25 hours away.

What you have to understand is just how f'ing large this country is!

You don't just take a stroll down ye ole street and grab ye some bloody Sherco parts.

I did talk to nearest dealer and he told me 'you have what? There's very few of those around'.

So, instead of you stuck up limies giving me crap, congratulate me for having the presence of mind to even get a trials bike. Hell must of my riding buddies have ridden for 20-40 years and.... HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN a trials bike, let alone a Sherco!

Thanks for your kind welcome to your sport and to your site.

Edited by drbillz
  • Like 1

Guess what. You go to your Honda dealer and they also order the part. And you get it next week. Rarely does main line dealers stock much anymore. Trials in the USA has always been a well hidden sport as there is no money in it. By the way Ryan is very good at taking care of his Sherco riders. You should attend one of his riding schools. He just happens to be a 6 time National Champ.

• User:lineaway
  • User:copemech
  • Bike:Sherco

Yea, just because Lineaway is a New Mexican and I am a Texican, that DrBalls hillbilly fella thinks we are ass holes just trying to help when it was Admin Andy who p****d him off.

Yep, he is a proper Scott, not a limey, and he has a Kilt! And an attitude! And a ****!