Fantic 330/430 Twinshock Engine

fanticsjj

I'd have to see the engine with / set it the frame . Get the float bowl basically level , line up the sprockets and start fabbing mounts from there ...

And to think I had a Xr 100 for the boys Before I found the Fantic 50 . I sold the Motor out of it ,(ran , but needed a o/haul )And then cut it up and used the steering neck and front suspension and wheels and hubs for the Big Wheeled TY80 I built for my youngest son who now rides a Reflex .

http://www.trialscentral.com/forums/topic/20753-serious-ty-80-mods/ Thats another story , give that one a read if your bored ! ... But the bike worked great . A ty80 engine would maybe fit with some work to ...

Glenn

That's a Honda CG125 engine. Its a pushrod engine not overhead cam which the TL125,XL125,TLR200,XR200 etc all are. It came in the Honda 125 street bike. They were never sold over here in North America. They are torquier than the ohc engine. I believe the lower engine mounts are the same as the TL, XL engine, as I have heard of people in the U.K. using them in the TL125 frame.

I have ordered the honda cg front mount which will be attached to the down pipe at the front that will need extending and then will remove the 2 bits that go underneath the original engine then have some brackets made up to attach the rear mounts also going to add a alloy bash plate to brace under the engine ! That's the plan anyway

post-13372-0-80056900-1419257541_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...