Jotagas Signs Jack Sheppard

gasgas249uk

Jack Sheppard, official driver JGas

The British driver Jack Sheppard firm JGas for 2015 season.

Jack participate as an official driver in the World Championship for next season riding a 300cc Racing JGas.

Jack is pleased with the new phase will begin: "The opportunity to be the main driver for JGas in the World Pro category is too good to refuse. I am very impressed with the quality of the bike and easy to carry. I am eager to start working with Steve Saunders, Jordi Pascuet and the rest of JGas team. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank John Lampkin for all the support I received during my years in Beta. "

On the other hand, the team manager SXS Jotagas, Steve Saunders says: "Jotagas UK is delighted to have Jack on board and look forward to working with him, Jack has always been good for the sport and great driver. His presence will improve the JGAS brand in the UK and around the world. "

We wish you many successes Jack!otagas / Jgas has signed Jack and he will continue to compete in the WC.

Edited by gasgas249uk
  • Like 1

Hopefully this will work out well for Jack and hopefully the factory will be better able to support him than they did Eddie Karlsson.Steve will also be a good mentor for Jack. Jack will be well advised to learn all he can from him.

You hit the nail on the head there. Fingers crossed..........

• 4 months later...

• 2 weeks later...