Jotagas Signs Jack Sheppard

gasgas249uk

Yes I see that, Ross Danby and Becky Cook are still riding theirs as well.

IF Jotagas are using Jack to promote the brand and work with Pasquet instead of going to Japan this may actually be a better option in terms of sales generated vs £s spent ? 

IF Jotagas are using Jack to promote the brand and work with Pasquet instead of going to Japan this may actually be a better option in terms of sales generated vs £s spent ? 

Sales with no importer and no bikes for sale? Fair play to Jack Ross and Becky for sticking with them

Jack is factory supported, whereas I understand Ross and Becky ride for SXS. If Steve gets a new brand of bike then they will surely change as well.

John - Exactly right

This would be logical and correct if it were this simple , but its not. Unless the factory step up production there is no point in the promotion.

Economics and as James says they are limited in the amount of Bikes they can produce. Best to keep Jack riding in their major market, Spain, and also run in the SSDT as many Spanish riders follow it.

Back up team who has that in japan apart from top 4?

If Jack is jtg Factory no 1 he should be there, surely, even if its a bike and a minder.

A small factory needs to grow bu getting the bike out there, at every round.

If JTG are serious about continuing they need to sell bikes. Other JTG riders were there in Japan.

I think Jotagas would be right not to send Jack to Japan if that's the decision they took.

The trials market is no longer big enough to support a truly world championship in my view.

Get a bike right, as in reliable and does what your average punter requires and I think it will sell.

Ploughing thousands into a wtc campaign then releasing a poor quality product doesn't necessarily work as some have proved.

i'm  talking in general terms here rather than about Jotagas in particular.

• Like 1

Back up team who has that in japan apart from top 4?

If Jack is jtg Factory no 1 he should be there, surely, even if its a bike and a minder.

A small factory needs to grow bu getting the bike out there, at every round.

If JTG are serious about continuing they need to sell bikes. Other JTG riders were there in Japan.

Maybe this is the type of reasoning/spending that sunk GG?