2005 Rev 3 Suspension Problems Help Needed

oneal121

Hi all my new to me beta rev 3 250 has a few issues, as anyone had problems with the front forks sticking or just generally locking and not moving. what's the best way to get it sorted I don't mind servicing the forks myself its just a bit of a weird one.

Can anyone confirm if the rear shock bearings are BLRB366748AA as i'm struggling to find a good local supplier who has them in stock.

Thanks for any help its a appreciated.

Try Splatshop for your rear shock bearing do both upper and lower.Have you tried removing your front wheel and trying each leg in turn,to make sure there not bent.or maybe last owner put too much oil the the fork legs.should be 370cc right leg 350 in left from empty.Top Bearing dimensions:

Outer Diameter 26mm
Inner Diameter 14mm
Inner width 15mm
Outer width 12.75mm

Lower Bearing Outer diameter 22mm

Inner diameter 12mm
Width 10mm
Outer width 7mm

so going on these sizes the one you quoted is far too big.

Edited by bilks

Hi all, I've managed to sort out my forks they where sticking at the bottom of the stroke when the forks was compressed. I have stripped them down and cleaned them out, the fork oil was like sludge. So after a good clean out and fork oil change everything seems to be ok. If the rest of my spares turn up I be giving her a try out at the weekend.