Never Thought It Would Happen, But.......

wallo

... I have just bought a Bantam.

Should be able to pick it up in a week or so, been looking around for a while and I think I've made the right choice.

Very good set of gears and revs well, watch this space :-)

I'll tell you what though, it was a lot heavier than I thought the Ariel, Matchless & C15 are much lighter,

I guess the acid test will be when I start to use it.

They are Ken,but you'll soon be in phase with it,keep an eye on yer tailstock and you'll turn up trumps.... Mine just kept on going round and round when I was a student. :thumbup:

Hi Guy's.

Ken.

I still don't believe you have bought one!! I will want a picture for the site,OK, and good luck with picking it up, look out for the heavies there may be around there.

I tell you what, I have found if you let the clutch out to soon and not keep your eyes on the forward speed, you can get into real trouble knurling up the section working on and if not careful you will bin it, and have to do it again. Good luck with the little "Bantam" though. PS.another good tip playing with your Bantam is to wear goggles cos they tend to throw stuff up into your face, and chuck diluted (or should that be polluted?)oil into your eyes.

Don't listen to what people say, they are good and will last a lifetime,if looked after.

Regards Charlie.

Edited by charlie prescott