Amca

burns1989

Chears for the help and info . One other thing how do I know when a trial is on near me as I want to have a go as practice is fun but putting the preasure on is even more fun . I live in Shropshire near marked drayton telford Shrewsbury area . Thanks ian b

1. You don't need an AMCA licence. TMX or your local ACU page or AMCA page will be your best bet to find out about events. Cost to enter a trial should never be over £15. We charge £12, clubs do not need to make much over the year. Your best bet would be to find your local club , get involved , maybe observe and get to know them. You can learn a lot from just observing and talking to people.

Hi Burns 1989, There are usually plenty of amca trial around your area. There maybe 1 at shatterford in Bewdley on 22nd Feb but yet to be confirmed. Check this site "midland area amca trials"

You can always ride as guest, usually around 12 to 15 quid.

Tom

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Burns 1989, There are usually plenty of amca trial around your area. There maybe 1 at shatterford in Bewdley on 22nd Feb but yet to be confirmed. Check this site "midland area amca trials"

You can always ride as guest, usually around 12 to 15 quid.

Tom

Cheers Tom