Factory 2015

mazz46

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

If you can get 1 had a 300 on order since Jan ment to have been hear last week apparently beta only sent a few to the u.k. been told around £5800-5900

Yes, my dealer only got one 300 last week, it appears it's pot luck, especially for a 250. Have to wait and see what turns up from the second batch

• 1 month later...

Its given me time to sort out the colour match fork, frame& swing arm guards along with matching decals. I would not like to scratch my bike on the first time out.

I have got my eye on a carbon exhaust guard & lots of bling. I am just waiting to get the ok that my bike is in the country & then I will order all the red shiny parts. to match the wheels.

Even designed my own bespoke wheel rim stickers, oh my OCD has kicked in good style.

Even designed my own bespoke wheel rim stickers, oh my OCD has kicked in good style.

I have CDO, it's like OCD but the letters are in the correct order.

The ship lands in Australia with them on the 24th. Should take a few days to clear customs and I will get my new baby. Woo Hoo. Not looking forward to parting with my 13 Factory as it is the best bike I have ever ridden.