Hi From Ontario Canada

chub35

Been very active in bikes all my life mostly motocross, was away from it for about ten years, I did have a TY175 for awhile about 12 years ago and loved playing on it, always wanted to get a better newer trials bike and finally snagged an older 1996 beta Techno. Its winter here now and cold as hell but am getting very eager to get riding again. My 21 year old son, a Motocross guy never really understood my desire for trials until no. He had the opportunity to try out the Beta and I think maybe some day he will convert, I know he will, he seemed to love it . so this is my start in trials, and hopefully will keep it going and see what it brings me, maybe if all goes as planned will get a newer bike and sell the Beta to my Son, LOL. Cheers!

• 5 months later...

Well the Son after watching me ride my Beta gave in and we found a nice 2000 GasGas TXT 280 which he bought, had a great weekend up north where the bushes are thick and plenty of rocks and tough terrain, we both had a blast. Having someone to ride with really makes a difference that's for sure.

• 2 weeks later...