Heads Up Cheap 340 On Ebay

bult360

is that the 1 for nearly 3k? if so not cheap plus by the description sounds like you will have to spend at least another £500 just to get the Engine sorted. that takes the bike up to £3.500 that's Even before you start on the rest off the bike. All that said if you have deep pockets and you want it then Why not. just my option dose have the rare slab tank on it worth a fare bit. :D

Edited by bondy

I ended up with one of these,cost me peanuts at the time.

Already standing me a couple of grand and it's in a million bits.

Probably cost the same again to make it nice.

Miles better condition than the one in the picture too and my wheels were as good as new,slab tank too.

A lesson learned,never again,life's too short.

like i said will need buckets off money throwing at it by time you have restored it you could have bought a mint 1 i know part off the fun is restoring them. but there is a limit. if the bike was like a grand then it would be worth spending another £1500 £2000 on it may be Even that's to much i myself have just spent over £500 on my 199A Engine that's before iv'e started on the rest off the bike. all good fun not for my Wallet tho. :wall:

Edited by bondy

Good advert....

THIS IS A TRUE BARN FIND... IT MUST BE THE BEST AND EASIEST MONEY MAKING PROJECTS IN THE COUNTRY!

HARD TO FIND IN THIS VERY LEVEL ORIGINAL CONDITION.. AND ITS ROAD REGD WITH THE V5...

NOTE! THIS BIKE NEEDS A RE-BUILD, THE MAINS IN THE MOTOR NEED TO BE DONE BEFORE USE BUT WHILST THATS OUT IT MAY AS WELL ALL BE DONE

OFFERS CONSIDERED WITH FUNDS EITHER WAY CONSIDERED TRY US

THIS IS A PROPER RARE BIKE

FORGET YOUR ISA, BOND, OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THEM? INVEST IN A CLASSIC THESE ARE NOW HOLDING AND GAINING IN VALUE EVERY DAY UNLIKE YOUR FUNDS IN THE BANK AND YOU GET GET TO TINKER AWAY WITH IT

CLASSIC BIKES ARE A PROPER INVESTMENT THEY DO NOT LOSE MONEY ONLY GAIN IN VALUE

Had a friend who hated people saying Wickes’s instead of Wickes, eBay drives me nuts where everything is either "rare" or has been previously "brought" instead of bought. If it`s that good he could have the minimum starting price because the punters will always push the price up to where it belongs if it`s that good. An auction isn’t it?

Ooops cocked up there just noticed it`s a Classified Ad... ah well...

Edited by esuark
  • Like 1

Reet sweet,you know a couple of years ago I stuck mine on the wee forum I run at £600 and didn't get a sniff,though someone did fancy the wheels which had new rims and the hubs re lined.

How times change.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

No option for me too expensive but there is the issue of the very low € compared to a high £.

The same price in € and if as said every else is still working well not too bad. The model is getting rare and original spares to the 199b are very expensive (beside most crappy replica parts). I 'am afraid of issues because the bike had probably stored too long in the wrong place as there is heavy corrosion visible on strange places ...

No buy without having a very close look to it and too a roll out ...