Action Shots

watch this

• 3 weeks later...

Just returned home from a 2150 mile round trip to visit Larry, aka lbhbul. Left home last Friday to ride a trial in Graysville Tennessee and then headed west to spend a few days with Larry. He and his wife Sue put me up in their home for three nights and we had a grand time. Sue made home cooked meals and Larry took me riding with his friends and his son. The food was wonderful. Thank you Sue! Larry took me riding on some of the finest trials terrain I have ever seen. Oklahoma is beautiful country.

The pictures are from my camp out in Tennessee. It snowed Friday night and the low temp was around 19 degrees.

Hopefully Larry can add some action shots to this post. He has all the pics.

Tripp

post-20122-0-77865000-1428282913_thumb.jpg

post-20122-0-16151600-1428283002_thumb.jpg

post-20122-0-38330600-1428283288_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Larry sent me a few pics of your ride there in OK and that did look like some great trials practise ground.Sounds like you guys had a nice time and some good weather.Those are some nice looking Buls you have,I think the slimlines are the best looking of all the twin shockers.

That had to have been one cold night in Tennessee!

• Like 1

Enjoyed having Tripp at home with us & had a good ride (I can still walk).

Running out of time right now (gotta go fishin), I cut Davids' head off but the size of the rock

doesn't change (digital camera in the sun) sorry!!! More later.post-14329-0-80716600-1428341538_thumb.jpgpost-14329-0-82695400-1428341584_thumb.jpg

Larry

• Like 4

Well I apologize for the " garage queen comment " my son reminded me of how few pictures we have taken over the years.

The " Action Shots " thread prompted me to take pictures. What with the good cell phones we all carry these days we can

easily save our memories, even if we sometimes cut off heads.

Please share if you can.

Larry

The photos you show from events are really good!!

We were 6 of us out riding in the nice terrain near me (30+ miles) really as easy or tough as you want.

We had a friend from Georgia ( Tripp/saw miller) come to see us and we wanted to show him the country

nearby and get the bikes dirty.

I might add it was my first ride in 6mo & was pleasantly surprised I could walk the next day.

More silliness to come.

Larry

Really appreciate all the photos on this post. It's good to see so many Bully's used, and in my case abused!

We are very lucky to have some high class photographers come out to our trials, who always manage to flatter our riding abilitys!